robertpattinsonRobert Pattinson is best known as Edward Cullen in the best vampire movie ever the “Twilight”. He also played the role as Cedric Diggory in the movie of Harry Potter.
When I first saw Pattinson on the movie I still don’t know his name yet it. Though I always watch movies, I think those years that he do the role as Cedric, he is not so popular yet. This means not all people know him yet. But when the movie “Twilight”starts to launch in all theatre around the world, I can say that, that’s the most awaited movie for his name to start to raise in the movie industries. It’s his most awaited dream to become famous and popular and not just known to be a cast of the movie but to be known as the main character of the movie. I admit that the last movie he make which is the “Twilight” really gives him the popularity not just in their country but all around the world.